This Closed Beta Test will be open for chasers all around the world!
The following is the Spec for the Closed Beta Test.
- You can only select Human as a race
- You can select from both male and female gender.
- There are 8 kinds of Idle Motions and 8 kinds of Voice. Based on the 16 Lua types, you will have a set of Idle Motion and Voice chosen for you
(Idle Motion and Voice Set will be different depending on the gender.)
- Voices are then separated into 3 different types based on the age group. (8*3=24)
2. Karma (Job)
- There are 4 available Karmas. Sword Talaimh (Two-Hand Sword), Dance of Wind (Longbow), Diabolic Witch (Wand), and Blazing Fist (Gauntlet).
- The initial Karma selection will be from Sword Talaimh and Dance of Wind. (You can only pick 1)
- Other Karmas will not be immediately available, however you can unlock them by completing epic quests.
- Each Karma has 6 Normal Type, 2 Rage Type skills, and 9~11 command skills.
- When you first acquire your Karma, you will receive 2 Normal Type and 1 Rage Type skill.
- You can acquire more Karma Crystals to learn more skills by gaining affinity with NPC characters.
3. Mission (PVP,PVE)
- The mission order will be sorted daily and 2 Types of PVP and 3 Types of PVE will be shown in order.
- Completed missions won’t be visible for a set duration and the next mission in order become visible.
- Total amount of possible PVE missions will depend on the number of completed Epic Missions.
- You can queue up to 5 missions at once.
- Real Time (PVP & Repeatable PVE) missions will reward CP (In-Game Currency), AP (Mastery), and various items.
- History Missions (Epic Single Mission) does not have any additional rewards other than AP.
- There are 3 different Modes and 4 different maps in PVP.
- Capture the Flag (2 Map Types)
- There will be a total of 12 PVE missions including Single (Epic), and Multiplayer (Repeat). Total of 6 more missions from the previous Alpha build.
4. NPC Affinity System
- Each time you complete a Real Time Mission, there is a set chance to meet an NPC. (Appears in mission map or in Eltheca)
- You can gain affinity through chatting with NPCs and selecting a different topic of discussion will allow you to get important key words which leads to greatly increasing with that particular NPC.
- Reaching a certain milestone of affinity with an NPC will reward you with a gift.
5. Rank System (PVP)
- Ranks system have been implemented and your ranking with go up or down depending on the result of a PVP match.
- Your rank increasing and decreasing will be notified at the start of a match.
6. PVE Difficulty System
- Epic Missions that haven’t been cleared at least once will always start at the Beginner difficulty. After that, Repeat Mission (Multiplayer) or History Mission (Single) difficulty will depend on the result of your missions. (Difficulty: Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard, Grand Chase)
- Your reward from each mission will depend on the mission’s difficulty and if you are matched in a lower difficulty than your recommended skill level, in a multiplayer mission, your reward may be lower than expected.
7. Equipment Upgrade System
- Equipment (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories) can be upgraded inside the Library through the ‘Equipment Upgrade’ object. There is a set number of times you can upgrade an equipment.
- The following can be upgraded and each upgrade costs CP.
- Stat Increase (Weapon, Outfit, and Accessories)
- Open locked Karma Crystal slot (Weapon)
- Open Sub Karma Crystal slot (Weapon)
- Increase AP Gain (Weapon)
- Dye (Weapon, Outfit, and accessories, not limited to upgrade limit and depends on the number of dyes you possess)
8. Settings/Option Menu Added
- Screen/Graphic, Camera/Control, Language/Audio, Gameplay, and Etc have been added to the options menu.
- If you have a low spec computer, you can lower the resolution to increase performance of KurtzPel.
The graphics and other settings will be optimized depending on your computer’s spec at the start of the game.
9. Other Changes
- All UI can be accessed with Controllers.
- Facial Expression for characters has been added.
- Top & Bottom and Top/Gloves will work look more natural with each other.
This version is still a work in progress and this spec for the CBT can be changed at any moment!
For any future changes, it will be posted on our website.
We will see you in Eltheca!