In order to fix the issue that some Chasers have been experiencing, we will have an emergency maintenance.
Please take note, the emergency maintenance will be held from May 3rd 01:00AM ~ 02:00AM PDT.
You will not be able to login or play during maintenance and the duration of the maintenance may be adjusted.
Here is the list that will be fixed this coming emergency maintenance.
- Moving between channels will be smoother.
- There will no longer be a priority channel after mission completion.
- UI Display and Feedback has been improved.
- Missions that needs to be visible are no longer excluded from the missions list.
- Matching Range has been expanded, and the range expansion rate per queue duration has also increased.
- Blazing Fist will now use set amount of Stamina no matter the casting duration (Changed to consume upon cast instead of consuming while channeling)
- Lightning 3rd hit damage has been decreased by approximately 30%.
- It is still possible to dodge between 2nd and 3rd hit.
- When the options are at default (no change in settings), cinematics V.O. will no longer play Korean. Instead, it will also play English V.O. like the rest of the game.
- Currently, you can fix the issue by switching to Korean V.O. apply then switching back to English V.O.
- Fixed Items: Lire’s Great Archer Longbow, Vanguard Longbow
- Fixed Item : ‘Boxing Gloves’ stat, ‘Action Endurance 5%’ will be changed to ‘Physical CRIT Rate 7%’
We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the Emergency Maintenance.